Air Med Services’ first priority is patient care, but we are happy to appear at events as our schedule allows.
Events are scheduled based on availability, distance from the primary response area, audience composition, and the length of stay requested.
To schedule Air Med for an appearance or event, please:
Providing utilization, safety and landing zone in-services to all hospitals, fire departments, law enforcement, and EMS agencies within our service area
Educational presentations pre-hospital and hospital personnel
Disaster drills, mock accidents, and injury prevention demonstrations
The contact person on the form will be notified if:
- Review the landing zone requirements for all unimproved landing zones
- Fill out our education request form.
- The landing zone is not secure
- Adverse weather is present
- An emergency call makes it impossible for Air Med Services to attend