IA MED is bringing their all-new redesigned Critical Care Prep course to Lafayette, Louisiana, March 5-8, 2020, in partnership with Acadian Air Med.
Since 2011, IA MED has been teaching students critical care and helping them launch careers as flight paramedics, both critical care paramedics and nurses, and certified flight nurses throughout the nation.
This course prepares students to pass the Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C®), Critical Care Paramedic Certification (CCP-C®) or the Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN®) exams and thrive in either a critical care ground or an air medical career.
The course will also provide students who may be looking to gain a better understanding of critical care and emergency medicine while satisfying their State or National CEH refresher requirements.
This course is the industry-standard for introducing students to critical care transport and medicine and is the longest, most comprehensive FP-C®, CCP-C®, CFRN® course available. The program was designed to present complex medical concepts to paramedics and nurses, regardless of skill or experience.
This course is intended for paramedics and nurses who aspire to:
- Pass the FP-C®, CCP-C®, CFRN® exams
- Perform critical care transport for ground or air medical critical care providers
- Learn the core concepts of critical care and emergency medicine
- Advance their clinical competency
- Improve their pathophysiological knowledge
- Understand the “why” behind complex medical concepts and how to apply them to your patient care
- Earn 45 CEHs of accredited Continuing Education accredited by both CAPCE and the California Board of Registered Nurses
- Satisfy your IBSC or BCEN FP-C®, CCP-C®, CFRN® refresher requirements
- Satisfy their State or National Paramedic or Nurse recertifications
Included in the course:
- IA MED’s all-new industry-leading study guide
- Access to the IA MED LMS
- All-new pre-course material and studying
- Exclusive IA MED resources and training videos
- All-new comprehensive pre-test (135 Question)
- All-new daily quizzes by topic (18 quizzes)
- All-new comprehensive post-test (135 Questions)
- Instructor/student portal for instant feedback and questions
- Add the online course and get 12 months of access for just $50 more
Payment plans are available and there are special discounts for current FP-C®, CCP-C®, TP-C®, CFRN® active members and military veterans.